Intel Core i3-10105 10th Gen 3.70GHz with Turbo Boost up to 4.4 Ghz LGA1200 Comet Lake Processor - 6 MB SmartCache, Intel UHD Graphics 630, Graphics Base Frequency 350 MHz, Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency 1.10 GHz, Retail Box , 3 year Limited Warranty
The Core i3-10105 3.7 GHz Quad-Core LGA 1200 Processor from Intel has a base clock speed of 3.7 GHz and comes with features such as Intel Optane Memory support, Intel Boot Guard, Intel VT-d virtualization technology for directed I/O, and Intel Hyper-Threading technology. With Intel Turbo Boost 2.0, the maximum turbo frequency this processor can achieve is 4.4 GHz. Additionally, this processor features 4 cores with 8 threads in an LGA 1200 socket, has 6MB of cache memory, and 16 PCIe lanes. Having 4 cores allows the processor to run multiple programs simultaneously without slowing down the system, while the 8 threads allow a basic ordered sequence of instructions to be passed through or processed by a single CPU core. This processor also supports 128GB of dual-channel 2666 MHz DDR4 RAM and utilizes 10th-generation technology.
• 4 Cores & 8 Threads• 3.7 GHz Clock Speed• 4.4 GHz Maximum Turbo Frequency• LGA 1200 Socket
• Stock Code:BX8070110105
• Description:Intel Core i3-10105 10th Gen 3.70GHz with Turbo Boost up to 4.4 Ghz LGA1200 Comet Lake Processor
• Processor Manufacturer Intel
• Processor Core Quad-core (4 Core)
• Clock Speed 3.70 GHz
• Overclocking Speed 4.40 GHz
• L3 Cache 6 MB
• 64-bit Processing Yes
• Process Technology 14 nm
• Processor Threads 8
• Processor Socket Socket LGA-1200
• Processor Generation 10th Gen
• Graphics Controller Manufacturer Intel
• Graphics Controller Model UHD Graphics 630
• Number of Monitors Supported 3
• Width 1.5"
• Depth 1.5"
• Thermal Specification 212°F (100°C)