Xbox One Elite V2 Wireless Controller - Black, Retail Box, 6 Month Warranty
• Play like a pro with the all new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
• Tailor the controller with new interchangeable thumbstick and paddle shapes
• Experience limitless customization and exclusive configuration options with the Xbox Accessories app
• Stay in the game for longer with up to 40 hours of rechargeable battery life
• Use Xbox Wireless, Bluetooth, or the included USB-C cable to play across your Xbox One and Windows 10 devices
Built for performance
Designed to meet the needs of today’s competitive gamers, the all-new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 features over 30 new ways to play like a pro. Enhance your aiming with new adjustable-tension thumbsticks, fire even faster with shorter hair trigger locks, and stay on target with a wrap-around rubberized grip.
Optimized for you
Tailor the controller to your preferred gaming style with new interchangeable thumbstick and paddle shapes. Save up to 3 custom profiles and 1 default profile on the controller and switch between them on the fly with the Profile button. Use Xbox Wireless, Bluetooth, or the included USB-C cable to play across your Xbox One and Windows 10 devices.
More ways to customize
Experience limitless customization with the Xbox Accessories app. Utilize exclusive configuration options including deadzone adjustment and button mapping to voice commands such as “record that” or “take a screenshot”.
Designed for extended gameplay
Stay in the game for longer with up to 40 hours of rechargeable battery life and refined components that are built to last. Charge the controller either inside or outside the carrying case with the included USB-C cable and charging dock.*
*Battery life varies significantly with additional accessories, usage, and other factors. Testing conducted by Microsoft using preproduction units. xbox.com/elitebattery. Xbox Accessories app features – including button mapping and profile configuration – are only available on Xbox One and Windows 10. Operating system updates: may be required.