The inMotion iM500 powered speaker system from Altec Lansing is sleek, compact, and amazingly thin — much like the iPod Nano it's designed for. Although only 3/4" thick — about the width of three pencils — the system delivers a clean sound with surprisingly full bass. When connected to AC power, the iM500 automatically recharges your iPod Nano. And you can plug the system into your computer with an optional USB cable and sync your player while its docked. With six "AAA" batteries (not included), the iM500 can deliver up to eight hours of continuous play. The system folds flat for travel, and comes with its own soft carry case.
• Lightweight speaker system with built-in speaker dock for iPod Nano 1G, 2G
• Syncs iPod with PC via mini USB 2.0 connection; also charges iPod
• Folds into compact footprint for transporting in backpack or briefcase
• Powered by AC adapter (included) or 6 AAA batteries (not included)
• Drivers: The inMotion iM500 features two custom-designed full-range drivers.
• Amplifier: A highly efficient Class D amplifier powers the full-range drivers.
• MaxxBass: MaxxBass technology creates quality bass without a subwoofer.
• Built-in Docking Station: The built-in docking station provides the same synchronization, data transfer, and recharging options as your iPod dock (USB cable not included).
• Power Options: This unit can be operated using AC power or six optional "AAA" batteries. When using "AAA" batteries, the inMotion iM500 can play for up to 8 hours.
• Auto Shutdown: During battery-only operation, the inMotion iM500 automatically shuts down if no audio is detected for up to three minutes.
• Dock Connector: dock connector that interfaces with your iPod
• USB: mini USB Version 2.0 port
• Input: 2.5mm stereo mini jack
• DC In (9V): DC jack for use with supplied AC adapter
• inMotion iM500 portable audio system
• 3.5mm stereo mini jack connector on one end
• AC power adapter with attached 6' cable (Output: 9V/1.6A)
• Soft protective carry pouch
• Instructions for opening and closing the unit