Following on the heels of 2010's Medal of Honor that took the game series out of World War II and introduced players to today's most elite U.S. warriors, Medal of honour Warfighter takes players out of Afghanistan to continue to experience gameplay missions with a dotted line to real world incursions. This is Tier 1 on a global scale, featuring real world hotspots and international Tier 1 Operators in Multiplayer.
Medal of Honor Warfighter tells the story of U.S. Tier 1 Operator, "Preacher" as he returns home from overseas only to find his family torn apart from years of deployment. Trying to pick up the pieces to salvage what remains of his marriage, Preacher is reminded of what he's fighting for - family. But when an extremely deadly explosive (PETN) penetrates civilian borders and his two worlds collide, Preacher and his fellow teammates are sent in to solve the problem. They take the fight to the enemy and do whatever it takes to protect their loved ones from harm.
* Dotted Line to Real World Events - From rescuing hostages in Abu Sayyaf's Basilan, Philippines stronghold to assaulting Al-Shabaab's "Pirate Town" on the Somali Coast, gamers step into the boots of Tier 1 Operators as they hunt down the global threat of PETN. Medal of honour Warfighter is the only game that gives players a view into these real world events and lets them experience the action as it might have unfolded.
* The Power of Frostbite 2 - Leveraging the power of the ground-breaking Frostbite 2 engine, Medal of honour Warfighter delivers incredible video and audio fidelity to enhance the intensity of the battle and deliver this year's most authentic war experience.
* War is Personal for the Entire Family -Medal of honour Warfighter goes beyond the battlefield and reveals the heart-breaking side of war, told through the eyes of military families. With a story written by Operators from this community, Medal of Honor Warfighter unveils intimate insights into the sacrifices of the warriors on the ground - and their families.
* National Pride Online with Global Tier 1 - Internationally, allied military forces also possess their own elite units with similar capabilities. With Medal of honour Warfighter gamers can represent their nation's Tier 1 Operators on the global battlefield. For the first time, the Medal of honour brand introduces multi-national Tier 1 blue-vs-blue team play where the world's best of the best warriors go head-to-head in combat. The game features 12 different Tier 1 units from a variety of nations including the British SAS, Australian SASR, German KSK and Polish GROM.
* One Studio, One Vision - Developed by Danger Close Games in Los Angeles, California, Medal of honour Warfighter sees the return of key development leads who helped reboot the multi-platinum hit in 2010. The core team is bolstered by industry veterans who hail from DICE, Treyarch and more. Together, this team is united behind a single vision for the game - authenticity, respect and honour for today's war fighters, with real emotion, real threats and a game designed to highlight the extraordinary nature of the material.• NB Age Restriction : For use from Ages 18 and Mature Players Only