Meeting growing demand for TLC SSD, ADATA's 120GB Premier SP550 is equipped with TLC flash and an SMI controller, providing users an affordable upgrade without sacrificing performance. Featuring LDPC ECC Engine (Low Density Parity Check ECC), RAID Engine, and Data Shaping, the Premier SP550 ensures data integrity and maintains high stability. It also features ultra-high TBW (Total Bytes Written) for superior durability. Additionally, it supports SLC Caching and DDR3 DRAM Cache Buffer, dramatically improving read/write speeds. If you're looking for an upgrade with a superior cost-performance ratio, the Premier SP550 is undoubtedly an ideal choice!
• Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
• Form Factor 2.5" / 7mm Form Factor
• 120GB Capacity
• Silicon Motion (SMI) SM2256 controller
• SATA III 6 Gb/s Interface
• MLC NAND Flash Memory
• Max Sequential Read Speed 560 MB/s-ATTO
• Max Sequential Write Speed 410 MB/s-ATTO
• Max Random Read Speed 60,000 IOPS
• Max Random Write Speed 70,000 IOPS
• 7mm to 9.5mm Adapter (2.5mm Spacer)
Ideal as a Cost-Effective, High Performance Upgrade
The Premier SP550 uses TLC flash and the latest SMI controller as a great upgrade solution with a superior cost-performance ratio. Compared to other SSDs, it features outstanding durability, as indicated by higher total bytes written (TBW) ratings, which mean the number of times a drive can write a specified capacity in one lifespan. While a TLC SSD, the Premier SP550 employs SLC caching for faster read/write performance when needed. It further supports SATA DevSlp (device sleep) low power mode to reduce electricity costs and provide longer notebook battery life.
Increased Data Protection
With low-density parity check error correction, or LDPC ECC, data errors are minimized and SSD life is extended. Smart data shaping also maintains consistent operation and prevents NAND flash wear by evenly distributing drive loads, while a RAID engine boosts data reliability.
Comprehensive Backup and Management
Bundled software includes Acronis True Image HD, which enables quick data migration to new systems. ADATA Toolbox software includes utilities to monitor and manage the SSD, with drive status, wear level, and lifespan info.
Reasons to Make the Switch to SSD
With the increasing popularity of computing with the use of more diverse applications, computational speed has become a major consideration when buying computers. In video editing, large picture retouching, and computer drafting, reading and writing operations rely on fast and stable data storage.
• Stock Code- ASP550SS3-120GM-C
• Brand ADATA
• Form Factor-2.5 inch
• NAND Flash-Synchronous Multi-Level Cell (MLC) NAND Flash Memory
• Controller- Silicon Motion (SMI) SM2256 controller
• Interface-SATA 6Gb/s
• Power Consumption-0.7W Idle/1.5W Active
• Operating temperature-0 C - 70C
• Storage temperature:-40 C - 85C
• Shock resistance-1500G
• MTBF-1,500,000 Hours
• Operating Humidity-10% to 90% RH (0 to 40C)
• Storing Humidity-5% to 90% RH (-10 to 40C)
• Max Operating Altitude-12000m
• Certifications-CE / FCC / VCCI / BSMI
• Dimensions (L x W x H)-100.45 x 69.85 x 7mm
Performance (Max, 120GB ATTO)