The Logitech M535 Bluetooth Mouse is a compact and portable mouse designed to be used with any Bluetooth-equipped system, including Windows and Mac PCs as well as Chrome and Android devices. It features your standard left- and right-click buttons and a tilting scroll wheel for additional functionality, which you can set through the optional Logitech Options software. With Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity, you'll be able to use it untethered, even up to max 10 metres away. Lastly, it's powered by a single AA battery that can last up to 10 months, depending on use.
• Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Connectivity
• Optical Sensor
• 1000 dpi
• Scroll Type Scroll Wheel
• Number of Buttons 4
• Hand Orientation Ambidextrous
• 1 x AA Battery Powered
• Compatible with Multiple Platforms
Connects to virtually any bluetooth wireless device
Whether you’re a Mac® computer addict, use solely Windows® or Chrome OS™, favor a Windows or Android™ tablet or switch between them, the M535 simply works.
Compact, mobile design
Slip M535 mobile mouse into your bag or pocket so you have it anywhere you need it.
Curved shape with rubber grip
Comfortable and supportive for your hand, to keep you going for as long as you like.
Smart control and easy navigation
The convenient navigation button and tilt wheel put control in the palm of your hand.
Download Logitech Options™ software to enable gesture support on Windows and Mac OS.
• Stock Code: 910-004530
• Description: Logitech M535 Wireless Bluetooth Optical Mouse
• Connection Type: Bluetooth Classic (3.0)
• Wireless range: 10 m (30 ft)1
• Battery: 1 x AA
• Battery Life: 10 months
• Indicator Lights (LED): Battery LED
• DPI (Min/Max): 1000±
• Sensor technology: Laser-grade optical sensor
• 1Wireless range may vary due to environmental and computing conditions
• Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later
• Mac OS® X 10.8 or later
• Chrome OS™
• Android™ 3.2 or later
• 1 AA battery
• User documentation