Zoom F1 Field Recorder with Shotgun Microphone-2-Channel Field Audio Recorder ,SGH-6 Shotgun Microphone , 1.25 inch Monochrome LCD display , One-touch button controls, 24-Bit/96 kHz Audio, WAV and MP3,Records Directly To Micro SD and SDHC Cards, Requires 2 x AAA Batteries, Retail Box, 1 year Limit warranty
• Capture audio at weddings, interviews, and more
• Includes lightweight SGH-6 shotgun microphone capsule
• Includes SMF-1 shockmount to attach recorder/mic to your camera
• Lightweight and low-profile design
• Compatible with all Zoom microphone capsules
• Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio
• Broadcast WAV format (BWF)—files are automatically time-stamped
• Multiple MP3 formats
• One-touch button controls
• 1.25" monochromatic LCD display can be read under bright light
• Record Hold function to avoid accidental operation of buttons
• Stereo 1/8" mic/line input jack with plug-in power (2.5V)
• Stereo 1/8" phone/line output jack with dedicated volume control
• Built-in limiter and auto level control to avoid clipping
• Low-cut filter
• Pre-Record function
• Tone generator for calibrating audio levels between the F1 and a DSLR video camera without the need for an attenuation cable
• Sound marker function outputs quick tone for syncing audio and video
• Records directly to microSD and microSDHC cards up to 32 GB
• Micro-USB port for data exchange to and from computer
• Use as an audio interface to record directly to your computer or iOS device
• Runs on two standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries, or AD-17 AC adapter (available separately)
• Up to 6.5 hours of operation with alkaline batteries (when using shotgun mic capsule)
• Includes windshield and stereo cable to connect recorder to camera audio input
Capture All the Action
The Zoom F1 Field Recorder + Shotgun allows you to capture professional audio everywhere your camera takes you.
High Impact Audio
The F1-SP comes with the SGH-6 Shotgun Mic known for capturing pro-quality, hyper directional sound, and it's aluminium body makes it extremely lightweight. Combined with the F1, you can record high-resolution audio up to 24 bit/96 kHz, providing high-impact audio for any video production.
Ready, Aim, Record
Connect the F1 and Shotgun to the included shock mount and attach it to your camera. Then connect the F1's audio output to your camera's input using the included 3.5mm stereo cable and you're ready to record.
While recording to your camera, the F1 can also record to a microSD card, providing a stereo audio file which can be edited in post-production.
Bright Light? No Problem.
Monitor your levels, battery life, lo-cut settings and more with the F1's newly designed monochromatic display, ensuring visibility even in bright sunlight.
One-touch buttons make record levels, limiter settings, and volume output easily accessible.
The SMF-1 shock mount was engineered to eliminate unwanted thumping sounds caused by vibrations when shooting on the move.
Calibrate and sync
The F1's tone generator provides a test tone to assist in setting proper audio levels. Sound markers make aligning audio and video easy.
No chance of overload
An on-board limiter keeps your levels safe when spikes in loud volume occurs.
Convenient power sources
The F1 can be powered using two AAA batteries (included) or with the optional AD-17 power adapter.
Transfer recordings to your computer in card reader mode or record directly to your computer using the F1 in USB audio interface mode.
Record in Multiple Audio Formats
The F1 records audio in WAV or MP3 formats. WAV files are automatically time-stamped, making them Broadcast Wave Format (BWF) compliant.
• Product Code: 4515260018857
• Recording media: microSD/microSDHC cards (Class 4 or higher, up to 32 GB)
• Recording formats: WAV - 44.1 kHz/16-bit, 48 kHz/16-bit, 48 kHz/24-bit, 96 kHz/24-bit
• MP3 - 48 kbps, 128 kbps, 192 kbps, 256 kbps, 320 kbps
• Mono/stereo ID3v1 tags supported
• Display: 1.25" monochrome LCD
• MIC IN: ZOOM mic capsule input
• Mono shotgun mic (SGH-6): Directionality: Super cardioid (3 directional mic units)
• Sensitivity: ?39 dB/1 Pa at 1 kHz
• Input gain: – +50 dB
• Maximum sound pressure input: 122 dB SPL
• MIC/LINE IN : Connector: 3.5 mm stereo mini (with screw lock)
• Supports plug-in power (2.5 V)
• Input gain: ?12 dB – +36 dB
• Input impedance: 2 k or more
• PHONE OUT : Connector: 3.5 mm stereo mini (with screw lock)
• Maximum output level: 11 mW + 11 mW (into 32 load)
• USB: microUSB
• Mass storage operation: USB 2.0 High Speed
• Audio interface operation: USB class compliant 44.1kHz/16-bit, 48kHz/16-bit, 2-in/2-out
• Transfer method: asynchronous
• 2 AAA batteries (alkaline, NiMH or lithium)
• AC adapter (ZOOM AD-17): DC 5V/1A
• Recording time using batteries: SGH-6 mono shotgun mic capsule (48 kHz/24-bit, mono):
• Alkaline batteries: about 6.5 hours
• NiMH batteries 750 mAh): about 6 hours
• Lithium batteries: about 11 hours