MSI B460M-A PRO LGA1200 Motherboard - Supports 10th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold, Celeron processors for LGA 1200 socket, Intel B460 Chipset, 2 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB of system memory, 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports, 1 x M.2 slot, 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI-D, 6 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (4 Type-A ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB connector), 6 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connector), Realtek ALC892 codec, Realtek RTL8111H controller (10/100/1000 Mbit) Gigabit LAN, 1 x PCIe Gen 3.0 x16 slots, 2 x PCIe Gen 3.0 x1 slots - MATX Form Factor, Retail Box, 3 year warranty
• Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Celeron® processors for LGA 1200 socket
• Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 2933(Max) MHz
• Core Boost: With premium layout and digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
• DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best performance and stability.
• M.2 Shield Frozr: Strengthened built-in M.2 thermal solution. Keeps M.2 SSDs safe while preventing throttling, making them run faster.
• Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs
• Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
• Steel Armor: Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI for better performance, stability and strength.
PRO series helps users work smarter by delivering an efficient and productive experience. Featuring stable functionality and high-quality assembly, PRO series motherboards provide not only optimized professional workflows but also less troubleshooting and longevity.
User friendly design
MSI motherboards feature tons of convenient and smart design for DIY users, countless system tuning and troubleshooting tools are at your disposal to push your system to new heights and satisfy even the most demanding tweaker. Makes it so easy to install your own motherboard without any issue.
M.2 shield frozr
World’s fastest SSDs can start to lower performance when getting hot. Part of the motherboards heatsink design, M.2 SHIELD FROZR is the next generation M.2 thermal solution to avoid this by offering the best thermal protection to make sure that SSD maintains maximum performance.
Fully controllable in bios and software
MSI motherboards let you manage speeds and temperatures for all your system and CPU fans. Total Fan Control allows you check your primary system characteristics in a simplified graphical interface. You can also set up to 4 temperature targets for CPU and motherboard, which will adjust the fan speeds automatically.
EZ debug led
Run into trouble? Onboard LEDs for key components will indicate the source of the problem so you know exactly where to look to get up and running again.
The enlarged PCI-E clip helps you swap or remove your devices easier. Keep the PCI-E slot stronger and safer.
Fortify your system with pci-e steel armor
MSI PCI Express Steel Armor slots are secured to the motherboard with extra solder points and support the weight of heavy graphics cards. When every advantage in games counts, Steel Armor shields the point of contact from electromagnetic interference.
Ultimate motherboard protection
Double ESD protection doubles up the grounding layer around the mounting holes, preventing static discharge surges from damaging the motherboard.
The most important thing of DIY is expandability. MSI PRO series motherboards feature plenty possibility for prosumers’ need. Stable LAN, faster storage and USB transfer speed and other expandable connectors are ready to enlarge your flexibility.
• Product Code: B460M-A PRO