The Manhattan SuperSpeed USB Type-C Cables easily connect USB Type-A peripherals and accessories to Type-C device ports. Ideal for use with any USB Type-A plug-and-play device, these cables support data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps on Windows and Mac systems for fast, reliable transmissions and current of up to 3 amps. Nickel-plated contacts, shielding and fully moulded boots with strain relief help provide dependable connections, maximum conductivity and minimal data loss with reduced EMI interference.
•USB Type-C male to Type-A male
•Connects a USB 3.0 or 2.0 Type-A device to a Type-C port
•Supports speeds of up to 5 Gbps
•Supports current of up to 3.0 A
•SuperSpeed USB for ultra-fast data transfer rates and zero data degradation
• Stock Code 354974
• Description Manhattan SuperSpeed USB C Device Cable
• Product Type USB 3.2 Gen 1, Type-A Male to Type-C Male, 5 Gbps, 2 m (6 ft.), Black
• Standards and Certifications UL 2725, USB 3.2 Gen 1
• Connectors USB-C male , USB-A male Nickel plated Moulded PVC boot
• Cable30 AWG conductors Shielded
• Withstanding voltage: 300 VDC 10 ms
• Insulation resistance: 10 MΩ min.
• Contact resistance: 2 Ω max.
• Thermal plastic casing
• USB 3.1 Gen1 Cable