• ROCCAT Owl-Eye optical sensor with 16000dpi
• PixArt PMW3335
• 1000Hz polling rate | 40G Acceleration
• AIMO illumination – RGB Backlighting and LED lighting effects
The Kain has been a long time coming. It was obsessed over, but in the best possible way. The starting vision was to create the best possible click, but this evolved into a meticulous analysis of just about every part of the mouse. We remastered each detail, from the shape to the internal mechanics to the surface material. We don’t use the word lightly, but we’re proud to call it our masterpiece.
The Kain’s shape was born out of a meticulous process involving two years of research and rigorous testing. The goal was to create an exceptionally refined and ergonomic build that doesn’t distract or limit you. Every part of the Kain – from the shape to the buttons to the scroll wheel.
Grippy, durable and dirt-resistant thanks to a hybrid anti-wear coating. That’s what you can expect from ROCCAT’s latest innovation in surface material technology. The performance finish helps you keep a firm hold of the Kain even during the most frantic of gaming sessions.
• Description:Roccat Kain 202 AIMO White Wireless Optical 16000 dpi Titan-Click RGB Gaming Mouse
• 1000Hz polling rate
• 8051 based MCU 36MHz
• 1.8m micro USB to USB cable
• Wired/Wireless combo mouse
• 2.4GHz wireless transmission
• 1000mAh inbuilt Li-Ion rechargeable battery
• 512kB onboard memory
• ROCCAT® Easy-Shift[+]™ technology
• ROCCAT® Swarm software suite
• AIMO illumination - RGB Backlighting and LED lighting effects