ASUS TUF Gaming FX7065LI will change the way you look at gaming laptops. Featuring an IPS-level NanoEdge display with refresh rate up to 144Hz and armed with the latest 10th Gen Intel Core processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics, it delivers high-performance gaming at an affordable price. It is also tested and certified to military-grade MIL-STD-810G standards, so you’re guaranteed toughness and durability that’s second to none.
• 16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM (1 slot free, 32GB Max)
• 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe Solid State Drive
• 17.3-inch Full HD IPS Anti-Glare LED Display (1920 x 1080)
• Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5 Graphics
• Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
The new NanoEdge design has an even thinner 6.5mm bezel for extreme immersion in a much more compact package. With a refresh rate up to 144Hz, the IPS-level panel doubles the frames pumped out by normal displays and lets you experience true triple-digit FPS. Movement and animation are much smoother, and wide viewing angles keep the picture from washing out when more people gather around for split-screen gaming.
Imagine a compact gaming laptop that punches well above its weight — that’s what the ASUS TUF Gaming FX706LI brings to the party. It’s powered by up to the most up-to-date 10th Gen Intel Core processor for faster, more efficient multitasking, including daily productivity tasks, surfing the net, and watching movies and videos.
• Description:Asus FX706LI Series Black Gaming Notebook
• Intel Core i5 Comet Lake Quad Core i5-10300H 2.5Ghz
• 16GB DDR4-3200 SO-Dimm
• 512GB SSD Solid State Hard Drive PCIe
• 17.3" FULL HD (1920 x 1080 resolution)
• nVidia Geforce GTX 1650 Ti with 4GB GDDR6
• 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6
• 3 Cell Battery