• Wireless G Access Point using the AC power line as the network backbone.
• HomePlug 1.0 Turbo compliant, 85 Mbps link speed.
• Integrated 10/100 Mbps LAN switch with Auto MID/MDI-X support.
• Range up to 200 m over the power line.
• Orthogonal frequency division multiplexing OFDM technology with patented signal processing techniques for high data reliability in noisy media conditions.
• Compatible with all 802.11b & g wireless products.
• Up to 5 times faster than 802.11b, 54 Mbps link speed.
• Supports WEP, WPA/WPA2 data encryption and client access control.
• Supports WEP, WPA (TKIP) and WPA2 (AES) data encryption.
• Supports MAC filtering for wireless clients.
• Automatic and manual channel selection and data rate auto-fallback.
• Supports “Wireless g only,” “Wireless b only” or “Wireless b+g” operation modes.
• Easy installation through Web-based user interface.
• Firmware updates via Web-based user interface.
• Lifetime Warranty
Easy to Install:
Network your PCs and share the high-speed Internet connection using existing electrical outlets in your home of office. No need to drill holes in walls, pull cable through the attic or basement, or pay contractors to come and wire your home. Just plug the HomePlug Turbo Wireless G Access Point into the wall and you’ve turned your entire home or office into a network infrastructure. Attach multiple computers to the network by plugging them into additional HomePlug Ethernet Bridges* that you can plug into any of the other electrical outlets in your home or office.
The HomePlug Turbo Wireless G Access Point complies with the HomePlug 1.0 Turbo standard, and provides a network connection speed of 85 Mbps. It automatically senses the speed of the router or computer device, and adjusts to accommodate 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps Ethernet devices.
Because there is no special wiring required, the HomePlug Turbo Wireless Access Point can be installed with minimum expense. The four built in RJ-45 ports also allow you to turn any AC outlet into a four port LAN switch.
Just because your data is running through the AC power line network, don’t think it isn’t secure. The HomePlug Turbo Wireless G Access Point uses 56-bit encryption to protect your data as it is routed through the AC power lines in your home or office.
Strict manufacturing standards ensure the highest quality in all INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS products. All items carry a full Lifetime Warranty — the strongest quality commitment anyone can make.