The Intellinet NFD30 Network Dome Camera is designed for security surveillance applications, and comes fully equipped with state-of-the-art features that set it apart from other network cameras on the market today.
Excellent Video Quality
Because the NFD30 Network Dome Camera uses a progressive-scan CMOS sensor, it provides sharp video images with dramatic lifelike color representation.
No need to worry about complex network setup procedures. The installation wizard provides an easy setup that allows a non-technical person to begin using the camera right away.
Secure network connections using data encryption between the camera and the network client for additional data security.
Dual Mode: Simultaneous MPEG4 + Motion-JPEG Streaming
The NFD30 Network Dome Camera supports MPEG4 as well as Motion-JPEG video formats, providing superior quality and, at the same time, continuing to support existing applications. MPEG4, on the other hand, allows you to transmit a larger amount of data over the same amount of bandwidth while providing smooth and seamless viewing.
Bi-Directional Audio Support
Attaching a microphone and loudspeakers to the NFD30 Network Dome Camera will allow you to listen and talk using the two-way audio support. On top of that, the camera is equipped with an internal microphone. This is ideal for most security and surveillance applications.
Integrated DDNS Client
Utilize the free DYNDNS service (like DYNDNS.org) in order to connect to your camera, even if you do not have a static IP address assigned by your ISP (Internet service provider). This feature lets you easily set up a URL that can be used to access the camera through the Internet using any Web browser.
Power over Ethernet
The NFD30 Network Dome Camera supports the 802.3af standard, allowing it to be installed in locations where an AC power source is not readily available. Simply plug the camera into a PoE-compliant switch and begin transmitting power as well as data over the Cat5e or Cat6 network cabling
• Excellent image quality with 30 fps full-motion video in all resolutions
• Progressive-scan image sensor with OmniPixel2 technology
• Supports image resolutions up to 640 x 480 (VGA)
• Audio support, full duplex, up to 8 kHz, with integrated microphone
• 3.7 – 12 mm, F1.4 vari-focal lens
• Video access through any standard Web browser
• Integrated motion detection with pre- and post-alarm image/video buffering
• Event-triggered FTP and e-mail upload of still images and videos
• External microphone input connector
• External speaker output connector
• Terminal block for external sensors or external alarm devices
• Supports simultaneous MPEG4 and Motion-JPEG image compression
• Selectable video buffer for smoother video streaming
• Controllable frame rate
• Supports MPEG4 video streaming with CBR (constant bit rate) and VBR (variable bit rate) modes
• Supports low light conditions, minimum 0.5 lux
• Mobile phone streaming live video through 3GPP / ISMA / RTSP
• Mobile phone live image through 2.5 WAP
• Windows Live Messenger support
• Supports privacy zone and text overlay functionality
• MPEG4 + Motion-JPEG + 3GPP mobile phone streaming, audio and 10x digital zoom
• Supports HTTPS encryption for enhanced security
• Supports UPnP with UPnP port forwarding capability
• Integrated e-mail, FTP, DDNS and DHCP client
• Supports IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet injectors, mid- and endspans
• Easy-to-use 16-channel camera viewing and recording utility included (not compatible with NSC10 and NSC18 cameras)
•32-bit ARM9 RISC CPU
•Supported video compression formats:
•Video frame rate:
•Uni- and Multicast
Image Sensor and Lens
Users and Security